Saturday, December 15, 2018

How to Style a Print Jumpsuit

Welcome to my Style Runway and first blog post! 

I began curating my vibrant and unique style a few months ago for my love of prints and bold colours, and one of the perks is connecting with people who love my swag and want to be part of my style journey. On one of the days I was ready to crawl back into my hole, an African fashion brand based in the United Kingdom, MsEdivine, sent a direct message via my Instagram page and became my first brand collaboration. Not only did she send gorgeous pieces from her collection, she hooked me up with this stunning print jumpsuit that was featured in Vogue. Yup, Vogue Magazine guys! I was extremely flattered as I put my unique spin on her beautiful design, pairing it with a striped black and white bell-sleeved crop top from Boohoo and a checkered black and white piece of fabric, turned DIY headwrap, from Fabricland

If you're as green with envy as my friend was when she saw this look, you can shop my print jumpsuit and other pieces from her fabulous collection at MsEdivine and get creative with it. 

Also, leave a  comment below and share some tips on how you style your print jumpsuits and some of your go-to African fashion brands. 






Photographer - Twayne Pereira



SHARE:

7 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig